Avid will be at InfoComm 2018 June 6-8 in Las Vegas at Booth #C647 in the Audio Pavilion to share our latest live sound and studio solutions, including the VENUE | S6L, Pro Tools | S6, and Pro Tools | S3 systems, as well as the Pro Tools | MTRX interface and NEXIS | PRO shared storage solution.
Of special interest to our live sound customers will be the newly expanded VENUE | S6L Unified Platform offerings announced at the recent NAB and Prolight + Sound shows in April, including:
- S6L-48D 48 fader control surface
- S6L-24C compact 24 fader control surface
- S6L-16C compact 16 fader control surface
- E6L-112 processing engine
- Stage 32 modular I/O rack
- Local 16 I/O rack
The VENUE | S6L Unified Platform—The Next Stage in Live Sound
Avid VENUE | S6L is a modular and scalable live sound system that offers unprecedented processing capabilities—with over 300 processing channels. S6L delivers unrelenting performance and reliability through its advanced engine design and backs it up with modern touchscreen workflows and scalability to meet any challenge.
Visit us and get a hands-on demo from our Live Sound team of all of the new S6L control surfaces, engine, and I/O racks. In addition to this, we’ll also be demonstrating the new VENUE 5.7 software release for S6L that delivers the most comprehensive integration of Waves SoundGrid plug-ins found in any audio console, including:
- Unmatched Waves plug-in integration and control from S6L’s arsenal of knobs and from within the VENUE software itself
- Expanded connectivity and reliability with support for the new Avid Waves SoundGrid WSG-HD Option Card for the E6L Engine, including support for auto-failover redundancy when using two SoundGrid servers
- More processing power with the ability to connect a Waves SoundGrid Server One or Extreme Server to run up to 128 voices of Waves Plug-Ins, with up to 1024 Waves SoundGrid plug-ins
- Simplified setup and show file import with no external laptop required for setup, automatic delay compensation, and automatic conversion of legacy VENUE show files with Waves plug-ins—with all TDM instances of Waves plug-ins automatically converted to SoundGrid, including settings and routing
Be sure to drop by and get a demo and discover why tours, installations, and leading sound companies around the world are embracing VENUE | S6L.
Pro Tools | S6 and MTRX—Mixing Redefined
Since its introduction, Pro Tools | S6 has provided engineers with unmatched Pro Tools integration with most intuitive and immersive mixing workflows of any mixing system. Countless engineers, studios and post production facilities around the world depend on Pro Tools | S6 every day to complete the best sounding mixes possible for their clients. We’ll be demonstrating the latest EUCON 2018.3 software for S6 as well.
We’re also excited to have the Pro Tools | MTRX interface at Prolight + Sound this year, an interface that delivers the most pristine sound quality possible, as well as extensive monitoring and routing capabilities.
Working in a demanding audio post facility? We’ll also be demonstrating the Avid NEXIS | PRO—a high-performance and scalable shared storage solution that accelerates collaboration and enables complete projects faster.
Come visit us and get a demo of how Pro Tools | S6, Pro Tools | S3, Pro Tools | MTRX, and NEXIS | PRO work together to deliver the pinnacle of audio recording, editing, collaboration and mixing.
Don’t miss your chance to experience the world’s most powerful live and studio mixing system. Drop by the Avid Booth #C647 in the Audio Pavilion and check out all the latest solutions and get your questions answered by the Avid team.
Don’t have an InfoComm show pass? Be our guest and register online for your complimentary pass using Avid VIP Code AVI899
We hope to see you there!