Next week, Avid will be exhibiting at the newly branded NAB Show NY (formerly Content & Communications World). On November 9-10, the Javits Convention Center in New York will come alive with broadcasters and storytellers as they connect with one another, discuss the state of the industry, and review new technology.
If you’re attending the show, be sure to stop by the Avid Booth #549 to discover how Avid graphics solutions are helping top broadcasters boost their news, sports, and studio productions. Come explore, get advice, and learn how to create more compelling content to captivate larger audiences, elevate their viewing experience, and keep them tuned in.
See how your organization can:
• Accelerate and streamline your entire production graphics workflow
• Turn the most exciting clips into captivating highlights instantly with PlayMaker
• Bring visual impact and high-res content to multiple studio displays, and manage it all from a single touch interface with TD Control
The booth will also feature Avid Pro Tools | S3 and Pro Tools | Dock. Perfect for space-confined and on-the-go audio mixing, see how the S3 and Dock provide intelligent studio control in a portable, ergonomic, and affordable surface.
Visit our Audio Specialists to learn how to:
• Get full hands-on control of your mix
• Access every aspect of your mix with speed and precision
• Plug in and record
• Work with your favorite creative tools
While you’re at the booth, don’t forget to scan your badge for a chance to win a copy of Media Composer or Pro Tools.