Visit the Avid booth 4T3-01 on Level 4 at Suntec in Singapore to learn how Avid is extending the benefits of MediaCentral® and expanding its comprehensive product offerings with ground-breaking advancements for creative and aspiring professionals, production teams and media enterprises across news, sports, live production and post production.
Guest Presentation: Using Cloud Deployment & Artificial Intelligence for Next Generation Workflows
Level 6, June 26, 13:40 pm
Gain insights from Peter Ennis, Avid’s Senior Vice President, Global Services & Delivery, and discover how to streamline news production and distribution by working with cloud migration, business intelligence and the world’s most tightly integrated, efficient global media platform to improve capacity, leverage elasticity and converge resources.
|Pro Tools 2018 New Features||11.00am – 11.30am||Daniel Lovell|
|Avid NEXIS Intelligent Storage||1.00pm – 1.30pm||Kevin Usher|
|Avid VENUE | S6L Unified Platform||2.00pm – 2.30pm||Drew Parsons|
|News Production and Media Management||3.00pm – 3.30pm||Craig Wilson|
|Pro Audio Mixing||4:00pm – 4:30pm||Ozzie Sutherland|
Post Workflow Innovations Powered by MediaCentral
Avid’s new generation of video post-production workflow innovations deliver greater integration, speed, and collaboration for everyone from small editorial teams to global media enterprises. With MediaCentral | Editorial Management: you can powerful, simple-to-deploy asset management capabilities to your file-based editing workflow.
The expanded Artist I/O family now includes Avid Artist | DNxID which delivers highly affordable and ultra-portable, high-resolution 4K monitoring for professionals on the go, Avid Artist | DNxIQ, which provides broad format support in a sleek yet sturdy configuration, and Avid Artist | DNxIV, offers much of the same connectivity as Avid Artist | DNxIQ, but in a smaller, more portable form factor that’s ideal for independent editors and smaller post-production and news teams.
News Production and Media Management
MediaCentral | Cloud UX, Avid’s next generation web-based tool, streamlines production and enables collaboration across teams. Avid will demonstrate MediaCentral | Cloud UX in conjunction with:
- MediaCentral | Production Management: Advanced file and workflow management for mid-sized to large production teams, simplifying and accelerating media production workflows.
- MediaCentral | Newsroom Management: Complete story creation and rundown management for news teams, providing improved workflow efficiency and speed to break news across multiple broadcast and digital outlets.
- MediaCentral | Asset Management: Advanced media asset management for news, sports, and post-production teams that manages the entire content lifecycle, with easy asset browsing and retrieval across multiple tiers of storage for reuse or repurposing.
- Avid Dialogue Search: Enables users to easily find and preview any media clip based on spoken words or phrase in seconds.
- MediaCentral | Publish: An app that enables journalists and producers to deliver on-air content to audiences on websites and social media platforms.
- FastServe | Ingest: Allows broadcast news teams to capture HD and UHD content in pristine Avid DNxHR format directly to Avid NEXIS storage via a 10GB connection. This allows quick access to assets across the organisation through MediaCentral and to Media Composer, enabling editing during ingest, while decreasing time to air for news content.
- FastServe | Playout: A new file-based playback server for video clips, images and motion graphics that offers both IP I/O and UHD playout with the ability for both IP and SDI in the same configuration. Deeply integrated into MediaCentral-based news workflows for lightning-fast turnaround, it allows playback of media directly from Avid NEXIS without copying the content to local storage first.
Avid Real-Time Graphics Solutions
The Maestro graphics family enables content creators to work faster and more efficiently and helps them to distinguish their brand to set themselves apart from the competition and build viewer loyalty. Avid will showcase the latest versions of Maestro | News on-air graphics suite and Maestro | Designer graphics authoring software, which enable content creators to create superior, high-resolution graphics more efficiently than ever before.
Maestro | PowerWall
Avid’s next generation Maestro | PowerWall display control and management solution puts the power of UHD-quality graphics into the hands of any television broadcaster. Maestro | PowerWall simplifies production and eliminates prohibitive costs for creating and presenting 3D graphics and video content on multiple displays regardless of size, dimension, or resolution. The successor to Maestro I TD Control, it provides powerful video wall capabilities, a high-performance video processing engine, and real-time, data-driven graphics, making it quicker and easier to captivate viewers and bring excitement to news, sports, and entertainment broadcasts.
Avid VENUE | S6L Unified Platform
Now FOH engineers can get more flexibility than ever with three new control surfaces, one new engine, and two new I/O racks. Modular, scalable and offering unprecedented processing capabilities—with over 300 processing channels. The S6L live sound system delivers unrelenting performance and reliability through its advanced engine design and backs it up with modern touchscreen workflows and scalability to meet any challenge. Catch a demonstration of the new VENUE 5.7 software release for S6L that delivers the most comprehensive integration of Waves SoundGrid plug-ins found in any audio console
Pro Tools | S6 and MTRX—Mixing Redefined
Since its introduction, Pro Tools | S6 has provided engineers with unmatched Pro Tools integration with most intuitive and immersive mixing workflows of any mixing system. Countless engineers, studios and post production facilities around the world depend on Pro Tools | S6 every day to complete the best sounding mixes possible for their clients. We’ll be demonstrating the latest EUCON 2018.3 software for S6 as well as the Pro Tools | MTRX interface. Get a demo of how Pro Tools | S6, Pro Tools | MTRX and Pro Tools | Ultimate work together to deliver the pinnacle of audio recording, editing and mixing.
Avid will showcase Pro Tools digital audio software alongside the affordable and portable Pro Tools | S3 control surface and the portable, ergonomic and affordable Pro Tools | Dock surface. Pro Tools | First, Pro Tools, and Pro Tools | Ultimate provide the tools to create music or sound for film or TV while connecting users with a premier network of artists, producers and mixers around the world.
Avid NEXIS Intelligent Storage
Avid will showcase Avid NEXIS | E2 and E4 from the industry’s first software-defined storage platform specifically designed for storing and managing media. Avid NEXIS enables fully virtualised storage, so media organisations can adjust storage capacity mid-project, without disrupting workflows. It delivers unrivaled media storage flexibility, scalability, and control for both Avid-based and third-party workflows. Designed to serve the smallest production teams as powerfully as the largest media enterprises, it’s the only storage platform built with the flexibility to grow with customers at every stage of their business.
Avid Certified Alliance Partner products are a unique collection of innovative solutions with connectivity to the Avid MediaCentral Platform.