Avid and ACA leadership continually strive to make Avid Connect a valuable and educational experience for all attendees. We have heard that the networking, keynotes, visionary sessions, and entertainment have been of excellent quality in past years, but what is really important to you; the Avid Community is the unique sessions, which feature insight from Avid and industry knowledge experts.
For 2016, we are incredibly excited to share a fantastic agenda that has been put together with your help and input. There are a plethora of inspirational and educational sessions dedicated to workflows, pressing challenges, customer insights, product announcements and more. These sessions are opportunities for attendees to learn how Avid Everywhere inspires solutions and technology to solve the toughest challenges facing our industry.
Keep reading for details, or visit: www.avidcustomerassociation.com/content.
Track 1: Getting Your Career Started
For the next generation of audio and video professionals in the media industry, as well as those helping them start their careers.
Get industry insight and inspiration with tips and tricks geared for up-and-coming creative professionals. If you want a career in the media industry, these sessions will be extremely valuable.
- Industry Tips: Film School Is Over, Now What?
- Making It in Music
- Approaching the Edit—Strategies for Success
- Practical Advice for First Time Freelancers
- Careers in Audio for Gaming
- Getting Started in Audio Production and Post
Track 2: Refine your Craft
For professionals and aspiring pros who currently use Avid tools.
Learn more and get the most out of the tools you use every day with tutorials, tips, and tricks geared for creative and technical professionals. We’ll also discuss the benefits of working with the latest features to make your workflow more efficient and effective.
- Tips and Techniques for Editing
- Working with 4K and HDR Media
- Color Correction in the Box: Get the Most out of Your Tools
- Managing Media for Post Production
- A Guide to Object-Oriented Mixing
- Connect and Collaborate with Others
- Enhance Your Music Creation Workflow
- Audio Best Practices for Video Editing
Track 3: The Technology of Media
For engineers, developers, and technologists whose day-to-day work revolves around the technical side of Avid products.
Get hands-on technical insight into using Avid and our partners’ products to develop solutions for the media industry. Learn about the technology shifts in the media industry and how it impacts you and how you do business today and in the future.
- Understanding IP-Based Workflows and Future Contribution Models
- Hack-a-Thon: Make Something Amazing with Our Platform APIs
- Avid MediaCentral Platform: Insight into Its Architecture, APIs, and Marketplace Integration
- Under the Hood: Avid Cloud Collaboration
- Enhancing Sports Production with the Studio Suite
- Configuring the Sync Agent for Media | Index
- Curating a Media Library and Archive Properly
Track 4: The Business of Media
For media professionals looking to maximize content monetization, improve profitability, and develop innovative services and business models.
Get strategic insight and information to help you make more informed decisions about the critical aspects of your business, including ROI, economics, future investments, new media workflows, and business models.
- Implementing New Services and Workflows in the Cloud
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- The Economics of Upgrading to a 4K Workflow
- Distributing and Monetizing Content in the Modern Era
- The Evolution of News Gathering and Journalism
- The Virtual Studio: Boost Viewers and Ratings with a Whole New Look
Track 5: Future Vision
Hear from key leaders at Avid and industry visionaries and get their perspectives about the future of the media industry.