Episode 3: Creating Rich Multi-Layer 3D Styles
In this third video tutorial of Get Started Fast with NewBlue Titler Pro for Media Composer you’ll discover the simplicity of:
- Adding style to text objects in 2D or 3D using the library of pre-set styles
- Controlling 3D orientation
- Applying multiple style layers to augment your look
- Manipulate color and gradients
- Add image and video textures to individual style layers
- Create custom bevels for rich 3D looks.
Now it’s your turn to start creating great titles. You can find NewBlue Titler Pro included with your perpetual or subscription license of Media Composer. For more information, please visit: www.newbluefx.com/avid-learn.
Subscribe to Media Composer
Get the professional’s choice for creative editorial, and accelerate HD, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K video editing. Choose an annual subscription for as low as $49.99/month.SUBSCRIBE TODAY