You will definitely notice it when you pay us a visit at the 2016 NAB Show in Las Vegas—this year’s Avid booth looks a lot bigger compared to previous years. That’s because we’ve made room for one of the most eye-catching demo pods in the South Hall: the Avid Virtual Studio.
This virtual studio actually combines several Avid products like ProSet, Camera Tracking, and iNEWS, and recreates a unique studio environment, showing off our latest broadcast solutions for elections programs, sports and entertainment shows, news, and other productions.
As soon as you look away from the green-painted walls and floor, and focus on the high-end, real-time graphics, you will notice that Avid’s Studio Solution offers a realistic environment that comes to life with rich textures, depth, and perspectives.
From a standalone virtual studio, to complex data driven CG graphics, the Avid Virtual Studio delivers unmatched flexibility and power for any production environment. Let’s sum up some of its features:
- A scalable solution that addresses any production need and budget
- Integrated solution including all key virtual studio elements
- Xync infra red camera tracking system offers max production flexibility
- All in one approach—controlling the entire production from a single UI
- Free camera movement in the studio space, without production limitation
- Streamlined workflow with iNEWS integration
- Augmented reality elements seamlessly integrate into the studio
- Depth of key shader enhances photorealism
Watch our Daily Live Stream on YouTube
Can’t make it to Las Vegas? No problem! We will be broadcasting these Virtual Studio presentations every day during NAB on the Avid YouTube channel. Make sure you tune in, as we’re going live in 3… 2… 1…