Avid at NAB 2014
The Avid Everywhere Strategic Vision Becomes a Reality
At NAB 2014, we introduced the industry’s most open, integrated, and flexible media production and distribution environment—all guided by Avid Everywhere, our strategic vision for the media industry.
Sign up to hear how Avid Everywhere will deliver:
- The industry’s most open, integrated, and flexible media production and distribution environment
- Efficient, collaborative, and profitable ways of connecting media organizations and creative professionals with their audiences
- Streamlined workflows—from media creation to monetization—with greater flexibility, choice, and security than ever
Avid Customer Association
Help Lead the Industry Forward
Join the Avid Customer Association >
Watch the Opening Session Live Blog
Product Demonstrations and Guest Presenters
View the schedule >
Follow this blog leading up to and during Avid Connect and the 2014 NAB Show to get the latest news and announcements.
- By Kevin P McAuliffe on April 24, 2014Read more
You’re going to start seeing more and more GoPro footage in your timelines, and with that comes some inherent problems. See how to fix them—fast.
- By Kevin P McAuliffe on April 23, 2014Read more
Make your Media Composer projects sound as good as they look using audio repair tools in RX 3 Advanced by iZotope. See my quick update from the NAB 2014 show floor.
- By Timory Burleson on April 21, 2014Read more
Get high-performance systems for capturing, storing, and delivering media, including ISIS shared storage and AirSpeed 5000, in the Storage Suite―introduced at NAB 2014. See what’s new.
- By Timory Burleson on April 18, 2014Read more
Powerful solutions to help you manage, protect, distribute, and monetize your media, including newsroom management, asset management systems, multiplatform distribution, and a host of media modules and services.
- By Timory Burleson on April 15, 2014Read more
Artist Suite tools run on the Avid MediaCentral Platform, giving you the tightest integration and collaboration in the industry. Learn how to simplify your workflow.