Avid at NAB 2014
The Avid Everywhere Strategic Vision Becomes a Reality
At NAB 2014, we introduced the industry’s most open, integrated, and flexible media production and distribution environment—all guided by Avid Everywhere, our strategic vision for the media industry.
Sign up to hear how Avid Everywhere will deliver:
- The industry’s most open, integrated, and flexible media production and distribution environment
- Efficient, collaborative, and profitable ways of connecting media organizations and creative professionals with their audiences
- Streamlined workflows—from media creation to monetization—with greater flexibility, choice, and security than ever
Avid Customer Association
Help Lead the Industry Forward
Join the Avid Customer Association >
Watch the Opening Session Live Blog
Product Demonstrations and Guest Presenters
View the schedule >
Follow this blog leading up to and during Avid Connect and the 2014 NAB Show to get the latest news and announcements.
- By Timory Burleson on April 18, 2014Read more
Powerful solutions to help you manage, protect, distribute, and monetize your media, including newsroom management, asset management systems, multiplatform distribution, and a host of media modules and services.
- By Timory Burleson on April 15, 2014Read more
Artist Suite tools run on the Avid MediaCentral Platform, giving you the tightest integration and collaboration in the industry. Learn how to simplify your workflow.
- By Adam Kranitz on April 10, 2014Read more
Connect with your audience in more powerful, efficient, collaborative, and profitable ways. See our vision for the future of the media industry at NAB 2014.
NAB 2014: Give Your Media Composer Projects Professional Polish with QuickTime-Based Effects ElementsBy Kevin P McAuliffe on April 9, 2014Read more
Get the looks you want and the workflows you need to help you succeed with Media Composer | Software. Plus, expand your editing capabilities with practical effects from Rampant Design Tools.
- By Timory Burleson on April 8, 2014Read more
We’re bringing our Avid Everywhere vision to life for the future of the media industry and resolving business challenges media professionals face every day with an open, extensible, and customizable common services platform.