- By Kevin P McAuliffe on February 20, 2014Read more
In our fifth Get Started Fast with Avid for Final Cut Pro 7 tutorial, Kevin opens up the Audio Tools for a demonstration of sound mixing in the timeline.
- By Sascha Tischer on February 17, 2014Read more
Despite the daunting scale and complexity of the operations, Avid Interplay MAM allows NBC Olympics to streamline its workflows by enabling a worldwide media flow—see how.
- By Kevin P McAuliffe on February 13, 2014Read more
In our fourth Get Started Fast with Avid for Final Cut Pro 7 tutorial, I’ll show you how to transfer your knowledge of FCP7 effects and keyframes.
- By Avid on February 12, 2014Read more
Watch and learn as Travis White demonstrates how to get the most out of NewBlueFX ColorFast, a reinvented approach to coloring in Avid Media Composer.
- By Marianna Montague on February 10, 2014Read more
Editors, assistant editors, producers, directors, actors and more all came together for a night of glamour and recognition last Friday evening for the 2014 ACE Eddie Awards. What a night it was!
- By Keli Callaghan on February 7, 2014Read more
As momentum continues to build for the Avid Customer Association (ACA) and Avid Connect, we’re excited to announce the launch of the ACA website. Check it out!
- By Kevin P McAuliffe on February 6, 2014Read more
In our third Get Started Fast with Avid for Final Cut Pro 7 tutorials, I’ll show you how to gain peace of mind with reliable media management.
- By Philip Rothman on February 6, 2014Read more
In this lesson, I’ll cover how to set up and add instruments to a new score. You’ll learn how to easily navigate complex scores with the Timeline window, new in Sibelius 7.5. I’ll also cover how to use the…