- By Andy Hagerman on May 1, 2014Read more
If you’re a music producer working with MIDI and audio together in a single session, here’s a tip that will make lining up MIDI notes and audio events easy.
- By Colin McDowell on April 30, 2014Read more
McDSP has qualified all its AAX DSP plug-ins to operate on the S3L systems, and even added a few improvements to better support the S3 control surface.
- By Brad Kohn on April 29, 2014Read more
I began working with songwriter Peter Evans this year to help him take his music to the next level, with a group of talented musicians, we’re doing just that. See how this project got its start and what’s next.
- By Robert Scovill on April 28, 2014Read more
Hold on to expertise and refine what you already know. Master the software designed to grow with you today and act as a bridge to future live sound products.
- By Kevin P McAuliffe on April 24, 2014Read more
You’re going to start seeing more and more GoPro footage in your timelines, and with that comes some inherent problems. See how to fix them—fast.
- By Kevin P McAuliffe on April 23, 2014Read more
Make your Media Composer projects sound as good as they look using audio repair tools in RX 3 Advanced by iZotope. See my quick update from the NAB 2014 show floor.
- By Timory Burleson on April 21, 2014Read more
Get high-performance systems for capturing, storing, and delivering media, including ISIS shared storage and AirSpeed 5000, in the Storage Suite―introduced at NAB 2014. See what’s new.
- By Timory Burleson on April 18, 2014Read more
Powerful solutions to help you manage, protect, distribute, and monetize your media, including newsroom management, asset management systems, multiplatform distribution, and a host of media modules and services.