- By Tom Graham on March 6, 2014Read more
Director Alfonso Cuarón wanted to leverage sound design to create an immersive experience for moviegoers—how did Avid help the sound designers realize his vision?
- By Craig Dwyer on March 5, 2014Read more
As the deadline approaches for production and post-production companies to deliver compliant DPP AS-11 files to UK broadcasters, the topic of whether the industry is ready for the change was debated at BVE 2014. Read what industry leaders are saying.
- By Keli Callaghan on March 4, 2014Read more
Jonathan Wales, founder and CEO of Sonic Magic Studios, explains why he’s an active member of the community and how he feels the ACA will impact media professionals and the industry as a whole.
- By Kevin P McAuliffe on February 20, 2014Read more
In our fifth Get Started Fast with Avid for Final Cut Pro 7 tutorial, Kevin opens up the Audio Tools for a demonstration of sound mixing in the timeline.
- By Kevin P McAuliffe on February 13, 2014Read more
In our fourth Get Started Fast with Avid for Final Cut Pro 7 tutorial, I’ll show you how to transfer your knowledge of FCP7 effects and keyframes.
- By Avid on February 12, 2014Read more
Watch and learn as Travis White demonstrates how to get the most out of NewBlueFX ColorFast, a reinvented approach to coloring in Avid Media Composer.
- By Marianna Montague on February 10, 2014Read more
Editors, assistant editors, producers, directors, actors and more all came together for a night of glamour and recognition last Friday evening for the 2014 ACE Eddie Awards. What a night it was!
- By Keli Callaghan on February 7, 2014Read more
As momentum continues to build for the Avid Customer Association (ACA) and Avid Connect, we’re excited to announce the launch of the ACA website. Check it out!