Calling all Pro Tools users – it’s nearly time to put the Panner plug-in aside! At April’s NAB Show, we announced native Dolby Atmos® mixing across the Pro Tools | HD ecosystem and now you can come and see the integration for yourself.
We’re hosting exclusive events across Europe, Africa and India from May until the end of the year, allowing our preeminent customer community to see the industry’s deepest integration and most efficient audio mixing workflows for themselves.
Featuring a comprehensive suite of Dolby Atmos workflows, the new Pro Tools gives audio post professionals the gift of working more fluidly in the multi-channel and object-based audio format.
Join us in a city near you to get hands-on with brand new features and learn how to:
• Work with a variety of Dolby Atmos speaker configurations, with support for 7.1.2 & 7.0.2 stem formats
• Make mixing decisions on the fly from your Pro Tools mixer with 3D object routing and panning
• Punch in audio and Atmos automation while rerecording
• Dolby Atmos workflow integration in Pro Tools | S6 delivers the most affordable console for mixing the most immersive audio format
• Monitor and route hundreds of audio inputs and outputs through Pro Tools | MTRX when mixing any large-scale immersive audio format
• Re-purpose content faster with support for ADM BWAV files with embedded print master metadata
• Connect Pro Tools to either a Theatrical or Home hardware RMU, or to the new Mac based “Dolby Atmos Renderer”
We’re visiting cities all over the region, so make sure you’re one of the first to experience the most efficient immersive audio mixing workflows of any DAW in the industry.
We hope you can join us at one of the following dates:
June 6 & 7
Prague, Czech Republic
Johannesburg, South Africa
To attend any of the above dates, please register now! Space is limited at each event so please register early.