Together with your support, the Avid Customer Association (ACA) has made overwhelming progress and continues to create a deeper level of engagement between Avid and its customers, partners, and community. In the first inaugural ACA Vote this past December, we were able to leverage our impressive growth to over 17,000 members and the strength of our community to make our collective voice even louder. You voted and we listened – The results are in!
Participants voted on products and solutions as well as Avid’s strategic direction and future offerings to help ensure that Avid is delivering the comprehensive tools and solutions needed to solve our community’s most critical issues and support what is most important to them and their businesses!
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the top needs identified by the community:
• Enhanced Color Correction – Shape-based color correction, integrated color management, performance and usability enhancements. Higher precision processing.
• Remote Editorial Workflows – Enable the full Media Composer editorial toolset from a remote location with full access to remote content
• Media Composer | Cloud Remote Enterprise Editing – Media Composer | Cloud remote editing can mix content on timeline from multiple Interplay Production and/or MAM systems, and select one system as the send-to-playback destination
• Story Centric Workflow: Archive – Archive all content related to a Story, including text, video, graphics, social media research (tweets, Facebook post..)
• Custom Read/Write/Delete Permission – Separately specify Read/Write and Delete permissions preventing users from deleting media. Make it so that you can specify permissions for given role
The ACA Executive Board has reviewed the final vote outcome and looks forward to having Avid Product Leaders provide regular status updates with the ACA community.
Avid Connect 2018
Join industry leaders as they come together to experience the cutting-edge and prepare for the year ahead. Be there to strengthen your skills, network with collaborators and to try new tools and technologies.
April 7 – 8│Wynn Las Vegas