Media Composer has helped bring countless films to the silver screen—from film school favorites and Sundance breakouts, to summer blockbusters and Oscar-winning epics. And it’s also used to create top shows for television and streaming. But why do the world’s most creative artists choose Media Composer to tell their stories?
Simply put, Media Composer is the only non-linear editing (NLE) system that provides all the advanced features you need to eliminate time-consuming tasks and focus on storytelling.
- Edit 4K and other high-res media natively—Easily acquire, manage, edit, and deliver high-res content
- Automate and accelerate file-based workflows—Deliver on time and on budget with accelerated high-res workflows and automated media management
- Collaborate in real time, in-house and remotely—Share media, projects, and bins—locally and across the world—to complete projects on time and on budget
- Get greater beauty without the bandwidth with Avid DNxHD and DNxHR—Edit and master HD and high-resolution media easily, without blowing your storage budget
- Work in any resolution with Avid Resolution Independence—Finally, you can edit without limits, in any resolution
“As other non-linear editing systems come into the marketplace, they change, morph, get bought out, disappear and so on, but Avid has proved to be the most stable and consistent platform out there. Their support for the professional editor has been totally unwavering and that really solidifies my relationship with the company.”
—Barney Pilling—Editor, The Grand Budapest Hotel
Interested in adding Media Composer to your arsenal? There are several options available. Check out our useful infographic to discover the easiest, most affordable path to Media Composer—and get the tools you need to start creating your epic.
Buy or subscribe now and you’ll not only get today’s Media Composer, you’ll get new Media Composer features for the duration of your subscription or Upgrade & Support plan—including significant features coming soon.
Plus if you purchase an annual, 2-year or 3-year subscription before December 31, you’ll get Avid Space—the ultimate reverb plug-in for post-production.
“Editing [Mad Max: Fury Road] on Media Composer made the creative process very straightforward and intuitive.”
—Margaret Sixel—Editor, Mad Max: Fury Road
Create Your Epic with Media Composer
The choice is yours—edit on premises, or remotely through the cloud, access through a low-cost subscription, on-demand via floating license, or own it outright—making Media Composer the most versatile and accessible tool for professional creative editorial.GET MEDIA COMPOSER