Connect with dynamic storytellers and media visionaries, get inspired, and discover ground breaking ways to collaborate
Connect Live Singapore
18th June, 2019 Tuesday
Video Sessions: 1pm – 3.30pm
Audio Sessions: 4.30pm – 6.00pm
Room304, Suntec Singapore, L3 [map]
Join us at Connect Live Singapore to meet media visionaries and discover ground breaking ways to collaborate to unify workflows and help you achieve the efficiency and productivity you need. Get insights about the future direction of the media industry from AJA Video Systems, Dolby Laboratories, HP, Masstech Innovations and Avid.
- AJA Video Systems: Integrating AJA’s Editorial, Production, and HDR Solutions into Your Avid Workflow
- Avid: Latest Innovations for Media: Creative Tools, SaaS Cloud Storage, and Graphics Solutions
- Dolby Laboratories: Dolby, Your Content Partner
- HP: Reinvent with HP Workstation
- Masstech Innovations: Masstech’s Solution with Avid
Matt Holmes, Supervising VFX Editor, Weta Digital
Matt Holmes is the Supervising VFX Editor at Weta Digital. He has more than 28 years-experience in the Film and Television Industry across over 40 feature films and episodes and is currently working on Weta’s latest shows including Gemini Man and James Cameron’s Avatar sequels. Learn how Matt edits and finishes digital effects shots in Marvel films.
19th – 20th June
VSolutions booth (6F2-01, L6)
19th – 20th June
Avid Suite (Room304, L3)
Avid Suite at BroadcastAsia 2019
19th – 20th June, 2019 Wednesday – Thursday
Open Session: 12.00pm – 1.00pm, 4.00pm – 5.00pm
Room304, L3, Suntec Singapore [map]
Visit the Avid Suite to learn more about our innovative solutions and how you can expand your creative possibilities, propel team collaboration, and supercharge your media enterprise to move forward and disrupt the status quo.
Studio Production—Entertain and enlighten audiences
From simple onscreen graphics, data-driven visuals and sports enhancements, to photorealistic virtual studios, augmented reality content, and high-res video walls, Avid can help you reinvigorate your brand. Through integrated news and sports solutions, get the creative capabilities you need to energise your production, captivate viewers, and bring your shows to life.
- Maestro Graphics integration with MediaCentral 2019—Produce graphics and video in one platform
Media Production—Empower dynamic teamwork
Go where the story takes you and expand content creation and delivery beyond the walls of your facility. Avid offers a powerful open platform and integrated tools that bring people, sites, and media together—no matter where they reside and what’s being used—reinventing what’s possible.
Creative Tools—Enable inspired performance
Give teams and individuals the creative flow and efficiency they need to perform their jobs to the best of their abilities. (Re)discover the joy of creativity with Media Composer 2019. Move audiences with the power of sound with Pro Tools 2019. And present memorable shows live with Avid VENUE | S6L.
- Media Composer 2019: See the reimagined new Media Composer’s feature enhancements for editing, finishing, and delivery
- Pro Tools 2019: Create your sound. More power to create freely — from major MIDI track and voice count increases, to non-stop music creation and precise audio editing to picture
- VENUE | S6L– 24C, 16C: Meet the VENUE mixing efficiency in a more compact and affordable 24 or 16 fader control surface that offers powerful performance
Enjoy triple chances to win with Avid!
Scan your badge to win a Media Composer Mousepad*.
Collect 2 stamps by visiting VSolutions booth(6F2-01, L6) and the Avid Suite (Room 304, L3) to enter the draw to win your very own copy of Media Composer or Pro Tools software**. 5 winners of Media Composer and 5 winners of Pro Tools are possible each day.
* More chances to win Media Composer and Pro Tools software! Scan Me to complete the survey form via: iPhone Camera or other QR code scanner app available on app store/play store.
Share one photo of the Avid Suite on your favourite social media platform with hashtag #Avid and #BroadcastAsia to enter the draw to win a KeepCup. 10 winners daily.
*While stocks last. Terms & Conditions apply.
**Annual Subscription E-license.