It’s a well-known fact that most modern sound design and sound editing professionals need a hard-drive stocked full of diverse sound effects libraries to do their jobs properly. However, at times, not only can this cause file management issues but the repetitive process of dragging and dropping sfx into Pro Tools and the minute editing tasks needed to be undertaken with a mouse can be not only time-consuming, but also feel very un-artistic and sound un-realistic.
Winner of a 2018 Computer Music Innovation Award, Reformer Pro is designed to put more fun, expression, creativity and even physicality into the sound design process whilst making the results sound as realistic as possible – whether you already hear the sound in your mind, or you’re looking to experiment and search for the never-before-heard.
The VST/AU/AAX plugin comes with the Krotos Bundle for FREE (regular price $449). That’s over 3.8 GB of high-fidelity sounds to get you started.
Paula Fairfield, sound designer on Game of Thrones believes that Reformer is “insanely awesome”, and told Vanity Fair that when designing dragons for Game Of Thrones, “she wasn’t sure how she would have done all this if Reformer hadn’t been released.”
Recently added in Reformer Pro V1.1:
- Perform sound libraries in real-time via an innovative Dynamic Input – using a microphone, MIDI or directly from the UI.
- Replace or add texture to pre-recorded audio in your DAW.
- Automate your audio directly from the timeline.
- Select or mute any sound from within your libraries.
- Perform impacts and add extra definition using our unique Transient Engine.
- Create constantly evolving soundscapes and variations.
- Significant improvements in workflow and audio processing quality.
For a limited time, get Reformer Pro and the Krotos Bundle for just $239 USD (reg. $399 USD).
Also available for use with Reformer Pro is an extensive array of the highest quality sound libraries, enabling users to interact seamlessly with Reformer Pro to empower your creative process and offer you the sounds you need. Krotos sound library Bundles also include everything from Cinematic Metallic for powerful mechanical impact sounds, to the Surfaces Bundle for treading across unique terrain, or the Destruction Bundle for all things explosive!